Thursday 21 March 2013

Channelling Miss Marple.

The evidence was there for all to see. The culprit had no more excuses.
Holes appearing as if from no where.
Broken Azaleas.
Snapped off branches.
The poor Lavender, crushed.
The accused pleaded innocence. She was hurt that such damage would be attributed to herself, a loving, kind and neighbourly woman who would not hurt a fly.
The 'I am so hurt ' look.
She looked pleadingly at the jury, she had a reputation to uphold.
You believe me don't you?
No, we don't!

10 comments:

  1. Aw, who could be mad at that cute face! :)

    xo MakiMaki

    MakiMaki Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw don't you just love her though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was certainly not the accused - not a shred of evidence there to attribute to her. It's obvious that it was a flying hippopotamus with one leg. At least that's what the hole looks like to me!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked my guilty dog / teased dog video clips... I think Sorcha could be a bit of a film star too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You see that's why I couldn't cope with any pets right now!! The kids are bad enough! Cutie though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she got a sharp lawyer who managed to get her off on a technicality....

    ReplyDelete