Tuesday 12 February 2013

Boomerang.

No.1 son has moved back home, just until he can find a place to live closer to his University. When he moved out about 2 yrs ago his bedroom began to undergo a conversion to a study, ( its a long drawn out process, it would have been quicker to remove my own liver). So needless to say, he now sleeps on the couch. He assures me it is only for a 'few months', yes, I know, famous last words.

I am now back to having an extra nose sniffing out every portion of food that has the temerity to enter the house, extra washing, complaining, and basically crapping up my house!  I knew I should have changed the locks!!

Exhibit 1


Exhibit 2.
I think I need a stiff drink.......

8 comments:

  1. I completely understand. I have a daughter still at home!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already telling No.2 son how wonderful it will be when he passes his final year of High school and moves out to go to university. Unfortunately at the moment....he's not listening!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think I need an account with the local bottle shop!

      Delete
  3. All three of mine came home once after leaving the next. Now, we are once again empty-nesters. Did you close your blog for awhile? I thought I was following you and I see now that I'm not. So, I will again. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few months? Aagh! I have told mine that once they have left they can't come back, but that day seems a LONG way off yet...
    Hope the stiff drink (or two) helped! xxxx

    ReplyDelete