Wednesday 31 October 2012

Cookie Monster.

I suffer most horribly from the dreaded affliction called "sweet tooth". If it's cakes, biscuits or whatever, I feel the need to save everyone by eating all the offending material! (well maybe not all). I am particularly partial to aniseed rings- the more the merrier. Mind you, I don't feel so valiant the next day! Anyways, I was wandering around the other day,( walking = less waist expansion), and I spotted some cookie jars on sale, big cookie jars, and did I say on sale? Needless to say one made it home with me much to Hubby's distain.

Cookies anyone?

4 comments:

  1. I do like a bit of cake and chocolate, but I have more of a savoury/salty tooth - crisps are my downfall!
    I love your new header photo, it's amazing!
    And if my crochet dress gets pinched, I will know it was you! xxxx
    PS. If you don't mind, would you consider turning off the word verification on your blog? I am useless at deciphering the letters and keep getting them wrong, I need my glasses! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise that I had word verification on--sorry, I know when I see it on others I usually get it wrong--and I wear glasses!!. I shall see if I can get rid of it :)

      Delete
  2. I have a sweet tooth also and you're not helpng the situation with the jelly bean background as I adore jelly beans....LOL

    Gill

    ReplyDelete