Monday 25 June 2012

Helping

Ladybug-always helpful.
Why is it that cats just love computers? They can sleep and sleep yet as soon as the computer switch is turned on, they decide that I am in sore need of a helping paw or two. Ladybug in particular just loves supervising my work. It is not enough to drool on and bite my hand as I use the mouse, but she also feels the need to wander back and forth infront of the screen. The situation is made worse by the fact that I have a touch screen, so a brush of the tail or a poke of the nose and whatever I am doing at the time either disappears or changes size etc etc. Not good for my blood pressure at all. And if she thinks that I need a more personalised service, she head-butts me and passes back and forth under my neck. Arrrrgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment