Sunday 15 September 2013

The Lurker.

It disappears during the day. Not a sound is made. I search high and low but to no avail. Then come sunset, it appears as out of nowhere. There is that expectant look, the toss of the head, the arrogance of one who can disappear better than Dynamo. But that is all over now, the hideout has been discovered - mind you that is after Hubby bellowed," why do I have white fur all over my jackets?"
I present the evidence your Honour,

What is this?
Excuse me, you have been spotted.
Ok. Guilty as charged.
Yes you are Ladybug, yes you are.

8 comments:

  1. oh so cute ! I had two white cats once, a mother and son - both beautiful but oh the hairs ! they moved around in a white haze !!
    I wouldn'thave changed them for the world and so wish they were still with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how sweet. I wish we could find Finn's hideout - missing for five days now. All the cats have done this & come home again but he's only little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks content that she shed enough hair for the moment. What a darling face. We live with a white-haired cat, too and I can tell you everywhere she has been throughout the day. Just one of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she doesn't look very guilty. She looks totally non-plussed and ready to find another unlikely hideout now that one has been spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she doesn't look very guilty. She looks totally non-plussed and ready to find another unlikely hideout now that one has been spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't really hide for long if you leave a trail of white floating fur can you, puss is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She doesn't look at all bothered! And you can't be cross with her, look at that gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete