Sunday 22 September 2013

Not Lost.

Sorry I haven't been around for a little while, but hubby finally found out how his Boss is going to get him sacked. So the past weeks or so he has been gathering evidence to defend himself. Quite hard when a group have been setting you up for months. The more times you spread a rumour when the subject isn't around to hear it, the more people begin to believe it. Still, we will see how things pan out. I'd live with him in a tent if it gets to that! Welcome to kankerdoodle. My next posts will be more positive, promise.

Ooooh, it's quite a disgrace.

I know love, I know

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am sorry to hear this. I do wish people would be more open minded & less easily led.
    " Look at the bigger picture " I always say.

    Kankerdoodle looks like she has an opinion on everything !
    We are here to support you ! Glad you liked the eye candy over at my place x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful. I do hope your husband can manage to defend himself against this unfair treatment from his disgraceful boss.
    So you are looking for work too? It's thankless, isn't it? Oh well, we shall just have to keep trying! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really is awful, I do hope this has a positive outcome, mind you does he really want to work for someone who is like this?

    Sending positive thoughts your way,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that. I hope he manages to get a fair hearing and scotch all the malicious gossip. Luckily I've never been subject to a whispering campaign like that, but it must be quite distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your thoughts. We are keeping positive.

    ReplyDelete