Tuesday 28 August 2012

Villainy.

I have this blackbird that follows me around especially when I am weeding. Hubby thought that he had bird proofed my vegie patch, but this little villain has found  a way in. I planted some chives, carrots etc a few months or so ago and the little darling and assorted friends decided that of all the vacant vegie beds available, the seeded one was where they wanted to be. So my lovely rows of seeds turned into a mish mash of god knows what.

So my sunny day has turned into a laborious production. The Girls are thrilled with all the greenery being chucked in their run, and when I finally finished, I let them into the vegie garden to dig to their hearts delight.




I was grumpy and sore, but spotted one of my azaleas starting to look blooming marvellous. Every cloud has a silver lining.


Now, about bird proofing my vegie garden.........................

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found you in Advanced Style, and felt I had to visit your blog.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete