Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dignified Ageing.

Its been a while since I spoke about Soba, my grumpy, lovable old man. Much loved , he has slowed down considerably these past 12 mths. We went for a walk yesterday and after a couple of blocks he had had enough. So had I, long walks are too uncomfortable for me now. I love him to bits. He just loves sitting in the sun - what hound doesn't? What would life be like without these loving, forgiving and caring beings in our lives? I don't think it would be richer somehow.

My Big Boy- Soba

1 comment:

  1. Hi, bonsaimum, I just called in to say thank you for becoming a follower of my blog and have had great fun reading about your pets. You are quite right in saying our lives are richer with these pets around. Give the pussycats a stroke from me.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete