Sunday 17 July 2016

Saturday.

Well some good weather showed up yesterday and I finally got over the urge to shove my head in the toilet. I guess the Winter Blues affects everyone differently and with the cost of living outstripping wages, some days seem bleaker than others.

However, we are past the shortest day of the year, so everything can only get better. Mind you, I have also discovered that a nice glass of wine in the evening also helps. I usually go into the liquor store after work, late in the evening, looking dishevelled and feeling every bit my age. The young man in the liquor store asked, " Can I help you Miss? " I am definitely going back there!!

Anyway, here are some snaps from my bush walk yesterday. We spent the afternoon at the Mt Worth State Park.


Fungi the size of dinner plates.

Fern Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment